Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Weird Favorite

Soooooo... I am back, and it is not night time! YAY! ACCOMPLISHMENT!
just kidding :)

But, for the past week, I have been sick (nothing severe just a bad cold and a fever) and I literally felt like I was going to fall apart or explode (one or the other) and the only thing that would help me was Cranberry Juice! It is really tasty and it is super healthy for you but it also fits in sugar so it is all one neat package! I think, that in this past week when I have been trying to get myself better and start to go on a healthy diet (because it is springtime! Normally people think ohhh flowers! Nope! Normally, women are rushing to get in shape! But I will talk about that in another blog) anyway, this past week I probably drank 3 of the big bottles of cranberry juice BY MY SELF! And I am 15 almost 16 so that is kind of a lot for one person :) Also, I really like it because it flushes out all the toxins and nonsense from your body so that's a plus too!

What do you think of Cranberry juice?

No comments:

Post a Comment