Thursday, March 10, 2011

Just a heads up...

Ok, so for the next coming week this is what I am going to TRY to do. . . Emphasis on the try :)

Ok, so I am going to post a nail polish review (I do not really have a big collection because I am JUST getting into nail polishes because my hands naturally shake. There is nothing I can do to stop it is just me! And for the longest time I had the hardest time understanding how someone could paint their nails a color with such a big brush with such a tiny nail! But I practiced and practice=almost perfect! YAY!)

I will try to post the daily challenge posts :)

I will try to post one review on a makeup product I am trying now (I don't want to tell you just yet!)

And, just whatever is going on in my life right now!

Side note: Comments and requests are always appreciated! I love hearing what you think about the blog or anything. . . If you want me to do a review on something or write about an issue or anything I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear anything :) Email me at julia.harris74@yahoo.com and if you can't send it to yahoo (sometimes if you don't have yahoo email you can't send to a yahoo address) send me an email at julia.harris151@gmail.com thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment