Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 3

So today I am supposed to post about my favorite magazine which is.. Seventeen magazine. I love this magazine because you get free prizes if you enter, they give you tips on your makeup, they give you routines for exercising, they give you good diet tips/healthy snacks, they give you product reviews, clothing advice, what to buy and what not to buy, outfit ideas, they give you reviews on styles, they give you dating advice (very helpful! :P ) they give you embarrassing moment articles, sometimes fun little quizzes, and articles on celebrities! Basically a teenager guide for life! (just kidding!) But it is so fun to just read when you have time or read it in the bath (people think I am crazy, but when I am in the bath with Lush stuff or something, what is really relaxing is to read! Maybe that is just me, but I find that I cannot take a bath without reading!) Ok, anyway. I love seventeen magazine because it is like 100 pages and they give you all these tips! YAY! And also, there is a website and it is really fun to go on :)
You all probably know what the magazine is but I am just saying! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love reading in the bath too! Always scared of dropping my book/magazine though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, I know I do that all the time :)

    ReplyDelete