Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 6

So now, I am going to do a blog on anything in Lush. . . So since I have just recently started to like Lush, I don't really have a lot to talk about since I have only used a few of their/its products, but I used the Avobath Bomb and it was soooo cool! I put a review up and its called "New Update" so if you are interested in that one, go read it! :) so I also used the Ceridwen's Cauldron. It is this soap thing covered in this fish net thing tied around with a string... It smells so much like lavender... which is my favorite scent : ) Here is the description from the website:

Magical, relaxing melt for softer skin.

Helen invented the bath melt and this is as wonderful as you can get. We recommend lots of candles around the bathroom and the phone turned off for this one. Each melt is wrapped in muslin, dipped in wild flowers and tied with a ribbon.

Enchanting potion of oats, lavender and sandalwood.

According to the spell it is based on, if you spit three times in the water, your wish will come true. Cocoa butter and walnut oil melt into the bath-water, frothing slightly, leaving you a muslin bag of whole oats to give your skin a soothing and gently scented scrub.



The thing where it says about spitting in your bath tub. . . ummm I don't know about thatttttt. . . but all the other stuff is true! It is really relaxing and it gives off a great aroma of lavender and since it has bits of oats, that is really good for your skin I think : ) Bottom line is I would definitely repurchase this.... but I really want to try different products first before I buy the same ones again : ) 

3 comments: