Monday, March 7, 2011

Fun and Educational

So, for Valentine's Day my dad got my mom an iPad! Let me tell you right now that these are the coolest things on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have an iPod or an iPhone or anything except my laptop (so my laptop basically substitutes for all those so I don't want or need an iPod,, unless I borrow my sister's when I excercise which is never hahahhaa but I am getting back into the swing of things!) ANYWAY, I don't really feel the need for an iPod but seriously, the iPad is super cool :) My mom doesn't have a lot of apps because she is still trying to learn how to use it (hahaha she doesn't really know how to work electronics!) and so my sister and I downloaded this free app for scrabble! And I do not like this game on the board at all. I think it is a boring board game that is for old people. But on the iPad it is a whole different story!! It is so fun and it is educational (I hope! But, it is better than going on facebook!) So the bottom line is, I love scrabble on an iPad :) Me and my sister and my dad play all the time now and it is really fun and (when we go on vacation, we normally drive wherever we have to be. . .  once we were in this small, cramped car for 20 hours straight. . . it was R-O-U-G-H ) but it is going to be a really good car game :) JUST SAYING! Comment below if you have an apple device that allows you to buy apps like this

Also, you can play scrabble online, or against other people... SO FUN!

3 comments:

  1. I don't own a single apple product but my 3 siblings each have an apple ipod and m y dad has an ipad!
    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute! I have an iPad too and I LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. H Rija: All I have that is apple is an apple iPod cover and I bought it for my sister as a present hahaha :)

    PopBlush: Thank you! And aren't they so fun!? My mom shares it with my whole family and we normally fight over it hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete