Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rambling...

So, another random fact about me is that I love celebrating birthdays! I think they are really important in the year because it is a holiday specialized for YOU! Plus, you get older every year so that is always important too! Also, it is a day all about you! You rarely get days that are specifically designed for your purposes (and I am not saying you get to boss everyone around, I am saying that every one is like, Happy Birthday! to you all day and that is just something that makes me feel really special!) But anyway, this may be really weird and you do not have to do it, but if you want to, comment when your birthday is or email it to me at: julia.harris74@yahoo.com OR if that doesn't work julia.harris151@gmail.com and tell me when your birthday is and how old you are turning so when that day comes, I can wish you happy birthday! YAY! If you don't want to that, that is totally fine :)

1 comment: