Sunday, March 6, 2011

My obsession for...

This post is going to be about my obsession for exclamation points!!!!!!! So, every time I click the button that says publish post, I then go and re-read it and then I always realize that I have about 50 exclamation marks... I don't really know why I add them in, I think maybe because when I talk, I normally have a naturally loud and energetic voice so that is why I feel the need to add the exclamation points to show that the sentence I write is meant to be read with an exciting voice... I am a weird person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just have a natural reaction to put an exclamation point when I end a sentance... OR I do the period of ellipses........................ So to conclude:

This: !!!!!!!!!!!! Means to read it in an excited tone

and this: .... means that the sentence has ended and I am going to move on to another topic...

yea..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I just realized that all the periods just look like a line ahaaha ok how about this: . . . . . . . . . . . . ! ! ! ! ! !

2 comments: