Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 13

After finally finishing my English paper on Jane Eyre (which I loved!) I am going to blog right now! YAHOO! BLOGGIN!

So today I am going to talk about a makeup look that best describes me which is:

I think this picture best describes me because it is bold and in your face, but it also has some earthy tones, but it is also very smoky-eye-ish. It also would look great on my skintone/and with my hair color, so A+ for that! I think I am going to try and create this look with what I have because it is really pretty but bold (gotta have boldness or it wouldn't be me!) But I wouldn't really wear this for school because I think it might be a LITTLE inappropriate to wear to class (but it would match my uniform! A++!) Also, I have brownish/greenish/hazelish eyes so this would perfectly match this! So, I have now decided I am going to try and create this look and I will post pictures (BONUS BONUS BONUS: MAYBE EVEN A VIDEO! I once tried to make a youtube video but it was very awkward so I MIGHT try to make a video for this, but I don't know!) But I am definitely going to try and post my results!
Adios!

5 comments:

  1. This would definitely look amazing with hazel eyes.
    I wish my eyes were hazel...they're like boring brown-black. :/

    Anyway, can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a beautiful look. Good luck hun =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty look x

    myheartstumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty, look forward to seeing your version :)

    ReplyDelete