Thursday, March 3, 2011

Any Ideas?

So, I just started this blog and it is super fun! I love to write, I love to share my thoughts, and I just like to goof off :) But the thing is, right now I only have 5 followers (which I am extremely thankful for! Thank you guys so much for following me and reading my blogs/essays!) Does anybody know what I can do to make my blog be a little more popular? Suggest me to your friends maybe? I just don't know what else I can do... have different posts maybe? Thanks, and comment below any time I love to hear your thoughts and comments on anything!

xoxo
Julia

2 comments:

  1. Just pick something that you like and other people want to hear about and write about it consistently.
    My thing is nail polish.
    Other people blog about hair, makeup, fashion, celebrities, movies, shoes, relationships, technology, books, pets, cooking/baking, jewelry, ponies, photography, whales, oranges...whatever it is that you're interested in, you can blog about it.
    It just has to be relevant to other people, and you have to make it interesting for them to read.

    Also, don't blog just to become popular...you should actually want to do it for yourself. If you do it just so people will follow you, it probably won't be fun after a while. Unless you frequently give away stuff, it can take a long time and lots of hard work to get lots of followers. Ask me how I know. x_x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea your so right! and yea I am not doing this to get a lot of followrs :) I just love to write and speak my mind whenever I can!

    ReplyDelete