Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just a Simple Question...

Ok, so I would say I have a reasonable size makeup collection (but there is also no hurt in adding on to it!) but I have been needing a good quality makeup brush for all over the face for an everyday use for powder (and maybe blush/bronzer occasionally) but I am a very frugal person and thinks a lot before I buy something expensive. So I have been looking at MAC Cosmetics and I saw that the 134 Paddle Brush is a good fit but it is $52.00
Ok, $52.00 seems a lot for just one brush. Does anybody either know a good replacement for something cheaper but just as good? Or, what are your thoughts if you have it. Is it really worth it?

1 comment:

  1. Sigma brushes are awesome and almost identical to Mac brushes! I love my set - the web address is www.sigmabeauty.com

    hope this helps! :-)

    ReplyDelete