Monday, March 7, 2011

Break Time!

So, now that there is a new school week again (GOD BLESS THE WEEKENDS!) I have to start homework again (because normally I get my homework done as quickly as I can on Friday and then have a relaxation weekend.. normally) and now, I am doing my homework (or taking a break from it) and writing a blog! It is going to be about. . . a new snack.

So, now that I am trying to eat healthier because summer is almost coming (and almost to me, means 4 months!) and 4 months isn't always enough time to get toned because I am a big procrastinator when it comes to important stuff. . . so, I have recently been eating a TON of avocado because supposedly it is good for your skin and it is a vegetable and it is green, my favorite color! So, I always put in avocado in salads for dinner (because usually every night I have a salad with something) and so recently I have been eating half of an avocado, and these pretzel thins (baked because I THINK that is healthier, but if not please correct me on that!) and I dip the pretzel thins in it and there we go! It used to be guacamole (avocado, mayonnaise, salt, lemon juice, pepper) but I got too lazy making that so it is just avocado. I hope this snack is healthy because I have been eating it a lot, but I am pretty sure it is healthy because I eat a vegetable so yea. . . if that is bad for you, I always have an apple a day because every time my grandma comes to visit my house she always makes me eat apples everyday and I have just been into the habit of eating an apple once a day (or try to eat one. . . I do not eat an apple every single day of the year, but I try to, probably 4 out of the 7 days of the week I eat an apple!)


Also, I have been trying to stay away from the boxed things and snacks you find in a pantry (besides the pretzels) I say to myself "If it is in a box or if you find it in the pantry, don't eat it" Or, if you find it in my pantry because some people keep different things in their pantries :) But I also remember that I am still 15 so I can eat whatever I want and I do! But, recently I have been eating healthier! ! ! ! !

2 comments:

  1. It's so good that you eat an apple everyday, I wish I had better willpower. When I got my braces off I ate so many apples cos I hadn't been able to for 2 years but the noveltys worn off now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love avocado! I put it on almost all my sandwiches and salads :)

    ReplyDelete