Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 16

So today, I am going to do a blog on one thing I want to do before I die! So, lets get started!

So, before I die, I want to be known for something. I don't want to be just that girl who seemed nice. I want to leave a part of me behind, if that makes sense. What I want to do before I die is something with charity. My whole dream is to start a fundraiser and make it into something bigger like a worldwide charity like Salvation Army or something to do with that. I know, this may not be a realistic thing but it is a dream and everyone has outrageous dreams! But, I think it would be really cool to start an organization dedicated to something for others, not just for selfish reasons.......So, that is what I want to do before I die! What do you want to do before you die?!

2 comments:

  1. that's really awesome!
    my husband and i want to start a non-profit oneday :)
    there's nothing better than helping others :)
    it's so rewarding.

    ♥elisabeth

    ReplyDelete