Sunday, March 6, 2011

In your opinion...

Ok, so I really want to get back in the excersicing mood (not that I think I need to lose weight) Just I want to stay healthy and all that, and sometimes I like excersicing because it makes me happy and proud that I actually accomplished something haha :) So anyway, I really want to get an excersicing machine (either treadmill or elliptical machine) and first, I was wondering which one I should get... like is a treadmill more healthier and more efficient? or is an elliptical machine more efficient and healthier? Also, since I am going to be paying for the majority of the excercise machine, does anybody know a machine that is under $500??? AND does anybody know of a machine that is under $500 and it lasts more than one year? Because if I am going to spend a lot of money on something, I kind of want it to last a long time :) Thank you!!!! Don't be afraid to make requests on me to write about something! I would love requests :)

Also, thank you so much everybody for reading and commenting! Everytime I read a comment, it brightens my day a little! Thanks so much :) xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry darling, can't help you out in this one cos I'm not into exercise machines. But good luck to you and hope u find one that's useful and worth the price u want

    Cheers
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the elliptical to the treadmill. I feel like the elliptical gives a better workout because I can do my arms at the same time, it's not so hard on the joints, and it's easier for me to stay on it because it's not so boring. My mom has one from Gold's Gym, and it was like...$300 or something. You should be able to find some other good ones for under $500.

    But I really think you should just get Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. It's cheaper than an exercise machine, it takes up way less space, it's only like 20 minutes a day, and you get a really good workout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog :) Following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for all your sweet comments!!!!

    ReplyDelete