Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 1

One thing a lot of people don't know about me is that I used to live in Paris, France. (I am not going to tell where I live now because that is personal and unsafe) I lived there for 2 years and I think it was one of the best times in my life. I had new experiences, new languages, new cultures, new friendships (which I still have) and without living there, I know I would have been a completely different person than I am today. I lived there when I was in 4th and 5th grade and I met the 2 most important people in my life right now. They are my best friends and I will always have them in my life. Another way it affected me was that I now am bilingual ( I am still learning! So I am totally not 100% fluent!) I think this is so cool and it is one more thing to add to the list of what to say to colleges! (AAAAH! COLLEGE!) This time in my life helped me experience things that not a lot of people get to experience and I am so thankful for it. My family and I have already been to Paris to visit our old neighborhood and our friends 3 different times and it is such a blessing! I am so thankful!

If you want to ask me more about it I would love to answer your questions or just discuss it with you! Email me at julia.harris74@yahoo.com or just leave a comment! Thanks! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Julia, your blog is very cool! I'm following back :)
    Kisses and hugs =****

    ReplyDelete