So, someone nominated me for the versatile blogger award! Yay :) Thank you so much, http://sarahbeyea.blogspot.com/ (everyone, go to this blog, her blog is really great and super fun to read!) So, I don't really know how this works but I think I am supposed to put seven things about me and then nominate other people.... so some recently discovered bloggers I just came across of and liked there blog are :)
My Lyfe ; My Story
I Love Leopard Print
All of these blogs are so fun to read, and they are all nice, down to earth people (I don't know them in person, but from there blogs I can tell that they are really nice :P ) So... check out their blogs! It won't hurt!!
Ok, so know I am supposed to share seven things about myself:
1. I have 2 dogs, named Cody and Soleil (Soleil means sun in French)
2. I love to learn about different cultures, so I am taking two languages at my school (French and Spanish) as regular classes, and I am the only one in my whole high school who is doing that :)
3. I am a total obsessive neat freak. My room is always spotless clean (ok maybe like 95% of the time, it is not clean if I am reorganizing :P ) Yea.. I am such a neat freak, I alphabetize my books........ I AM A WEIRD CHILD!
4. I have a sister that is 18 years old and we are really close. We share clothes and makeup and shoes! I am so lucky :)
5. One of the things I love about school is your friends.
6. One of my favorite quotes is, Imagination is more important than knowledge. Quoted by Albert Einstein
7. Last, but not least, I love to blog. I just started to at the begining of february and I absolutely love it. Blogging is my break from homework, my time to start winding down for the day, and my break for life... I love writing, even if there is no audience.
Thank you so much for nominating me, I am new to blogging and already it is going off to a great start and that is because of you... You who is reading this blog post, and who has been reading this whole blog. Thank you so much everybody! You mean a lot to me (and I know everybody says that on youtube and blogging and bla bla bla) but I mean it. Thank you so much for taking time from your day and reading this blog :)