So normally I carry a small purse in the winter, more like a hand bag or a large clutch or something like this:
So let us talk about what is inside the purse!
Since it is small, I only carry around a couple things, just the necessities!
So finally, after my jabbering.......
1. Wallet (Vera bradley wristlet type thingy)
- Inside the wallet is just like $2, some chapstick, extra non valid gift cards that I am too lazy to throw away, pictures of me and my best friend, and just extra coins... a normal wallet!
3. I don't really carry a LOT of makeup (even though I do love it) but when I am out I don't really worry about my makeup and I don't want to bring all these makeup products and then have to unpack them all when I get home so....
- Extra hairbands
- Compact mirror
- Hand Lotion
- Evian Spray (To freshen up and rejuvenate your face)
- Individual hairbrush with mirror attatched (where you fold it.... I can't really describe it)
4. Also, I am a complete nerd and I carry around a calculator!
5. A camera, never know when it is a picture perfect moment!
6. Sunglasses... Kind of self explanatory but in the winter (it gets super cold and snowy here) and the light reflects off and it literally will hurt your eyes if you don't have sunglasses. Also, I have no where else to put my sunglasses!
7. Last but not least.......a cell phone, but I carry this with me always!
Note: Thank you so much for reading all of this because I know this is a 3 page essay but that is because I like to talk and share with everybody! So whoever suffered through this whole thing, congrats :)