Monday, February 28, 2011

What's in my Purse?

So, I am the kind of person, when bored on rainy days, goes on youtube and searches for girly makeup gurus and all their videos! Yes, yes.. I am a nerd :) BUT I AM PROUD OF IT! :) So anyway, I have seen these videos on girls telling others what they carry around in their purse! Since I don't really have time to make a video (well I do but the only time is at night when every one else in my house is asleep! and that is why I write at night!) So anyway, I can't make a video right now so I am just gonna blog it up! YAHOOTI! So here we go....

So normally I carry a small purse in the winter, more like a hand bag or a large clutch or something like this:

(or exactly like this because this is the exact one I have) Because I don't really go out that much in the winter to places where I absolutely need a whole purse with me, I can just take a small purse or large wallet with me! Also, I am in school and since I already have a huge backpack to lug around, and so all I really need is a wallet to occasionally buy lunch or snacks/drinks from the vending machine and there are probably 50 extra pockets in my backpack to fit everything else I need :) But yeah, so this is what I normally carry around on the weekends or after school or something special. It's small, cute, and colorful :)

So let us talk about what is inside the purse!
Since it is small, I only carry around a couple things, just the necessities!

So finally, after my jabbering.......
1. Wallet (Vera bradley wristlet type thingy)
  • Inside the wallet is just like $2, some chapstick, extra non valid gift cards that I am too lazy to throw away, pictures of me and my best friend, and just extra coins... a normal wallet! 
2. Normally, I bring a snack with me (hahaha) something really small like 3 crackers, or a couple gummy worms, or some gum.... YUM!
3. I don't really carry a LOT of makeup (even though I do love it) but when I am out I don't really worry about my makeup and I don't want to bring all these makeup products and then have to unpack them all when I get home so....
  • Extra hairbands
  • Chapstick
  • Lipgloss
  • Compact mirror
  •  Hand Lotion
  • Evian Spray (To freshen up and rejuvenate your face)
  • Individual hairbrush with mirror attatched (where you fold it.... I can't really describe it)
I don't carry that much makeup in the winter, but in the summer I carry around a lot more :)
4. Also, I am a complete nerd and I carry around a calculator!
5. A camera, never know when it is a picture perfect moment!
6. Sunglasses... Kind of self explanatory but in the winter (it gets super cold and snowy here) and the light reflects off and it literally will hurt your eyes if you don't have sunglasses. Also, I have no where else to put my sunglasses!
7. Last but not least.......a cell phone, but I carry this with me always!

Note: Thank you so much for reading all of this because I know this is a 3 page essay but that is because I like to talk and share with everybody! So whoever suffered through this whole thing, congrats :)

No comments:

Post a Comment