Friday, February 18, 2011

Questions and Answers!

This post will always be incomplete because there are always going to be questions asked. Let me know any questions you have and feel free to leave a comment!


What do you like about makeup?
I love experimenting and playing with it! Every body is beautiful in their own way. No body needs makeup. Makeup doesn't create beauty, it enhances it!


Have you always been girly?
NO WAY! I used to be the biggest tom boy ever! I would refuse to put on makeup! Don't ask me why, because I do not know!


What is your favorite book?
Everytime someone asks me that, I immediatly answer The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling. There is not one word in that book I do not like. You would call it obsessed, I would call it being a good fan of Harry Potter!

Favorite brand of Makeup?
I don't have just one brand of makeup that I buy from, but if I had to chose one, I would chose Coastel Scents. It is an online website that has great quality of makeup and low prices!!


What kind of music do you like?
I like all things really. EXCEPT COUNTRY! Well, most country, some songs are few exceptions. My favorite band is Greenday!

What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people don't say goodbye. I am a big fan of texting and chatting on facebook that is instant message. I always get really irritated if someone just logs off or stops replying without giving me a heads up. It is not really that big of a deal but it is common courtesy!

What are your favorite places to shop?
Forever 21, Sephora, Lush, Coastal Scents, Target, and Old Navy

What TV series do you enjoy?
True Blood, Vampire Diaries, Sex and the City, Pretty Little Liars, Modern Family, Degrassi, Drop Dead Diva, NCIS, and Gilmore Girls

What is your favorite food?
Sushi is my absolute favorite food ever! If I ate it every single day for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, I would never get sick of it!

Can you speak another language other than English?
Yes, I am currently learning Spanish and French at my school right now ( I am the only one taking two languages in my whole school because I love to learn about new cultures and languages. ) I love Spanish because it is such a beautiful language and the culture. I also am learning French because I lived in Paris, France for 2 years when I was younger so I wanted to keep French in my life.

If you have any more questions leave a comment below! I can't think of any others right now! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment